£Salary on Application + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Market leading manufacturer of Medical Devices and Surgical Instrumentation wishes to strengthen its sales force through the addition of a Business Development Manager who will cover the South of England.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for direct sales and account management activity for all customers within their designated sales territory.
- Develop and maintain key clinical and non-clinical stakeholder relationships to defend existing and acquire new strategically important business.
- Sell medical devices, surgical instrumentation and services to surgeons, health care professionals and hospital trust buying groups.
- Review market intelligence and product data on own products and competitor products to identify competitive advantages and to develop new opportunities.
- Make sure that the commercial terms and conditions of sales contracts are clear and consistent and that risks are managed and are reasonable relative to the potential reward.
- Support customers with regular training and provide sales support when required through on-site representation.
- Previous experience gained selling medical devices and/or surgical devices to the NHS and/or private healthcare sector. For example; arthroplasty / joint replacement / orthopaedic implants, biologics, trauma or spinal products.
- Able to use in-house business intelligence database and publicly available information to build and execute a robust and strategic business plan for key accounts.
- A good knowledge of the hospitals and trusts across the specific region in question.
- Lives on patch (Southern England)… target customers are mainly in the South West.
The organisation is well established with a strong brand presence and a loyal customer base in the markets they serve. This is being built upon with continued group investment driving technological advancement in the products they manufacture; thus delivering better patient and surgical outcomes. New starters will be provided with full training on the organisations product portfolio, with continued update sessions being given to ensure BDM’s are fully armed with the information required to support their customers and drive positive sales.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|