£55,000 to £65,000, Based Essex
Part of an International Group of Companies, this market leading manufacturer is now looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager who will be tasked with designing and implementing a strategy for ongoing improvements to existing systems and processes.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the role will involve:
• The day to day management of a team of maintenance engineers and technicians.
• Overseeing and organising daily PPMs, breakdown rectification and manpower deployment.
• Managing the installation of new plant and modification to existing plant.
• Utilise and develop KPIs to ensure the maintenance effectiveness.
• Will have experience in supporting company growth through leading acquisition of new technology and the project management of equipment installation and commissioning.
• Knowledge of modern manufacturing philosophies such as lean and CI, with a demonstrable track record of driving improvements in engineering performance and OEE.
• From a fast paced, high intensity work environment.
As well as offering a high degree of job satisfaction through the daily engineering challenges this role presents, this role offers excellent long term stability and ongoing personnel development potential in line with company expansion plans.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please send us your CV and we will make contact for an exploratory conversation.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Key Words: Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, CAPEX, Lean, Continuous Improvement.