£35,000 to £45,000 + benefits. Based: London
Our client is a Young, Dynamic Medtech company that is developing novel, lifesaving, wearable tech. To help drive key technical milestones, they are currently looking for a talented Product Design & Development Engineer who will rapidly expand their in-house product development capabilities.
The successful applicant will join a small, dynamic team, and will be responsible for design development, prototyping, and testing of wearable tech. They will take current lab prototypes and transform them into a human-centred, commercially viable product.
We are seeking an initiative-taking, self-starter with an ambition to join an early-stage business and influence how it evolves. The successful applicant is likely to have;
- A degree in Industrial / Product Design / Design Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience within Ergonomic design & human factors.
- Strong hands-on workshop and prototyping experience, able to rapidly design, build, test and validate prototypes.
- Advanced 3D modelling skills
- Wearables experience
- Competitive salary based on experience, and future equity options.
- Opportunity to join an early-stage start-up and form the core of a small, dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Whilst this role will often require a physical presence at the company’s workspace, remote working will be facilitated where applicable.
This role will appeal to people who are keen to develop their careers in the Product Design & Development field, to take on responsibility and through their hard work see tangible results. The successful candidate will work with a 5-person in-house R & D team who collaborate well between themselves and with several key stakeholders and end-users across professional sports, defence, construction, and healthcare.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please send us your CV.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|