£50,000 to £55,000, West Yorkshire
Multi Award winning, Medical Device Manufacturer requires a Quality Assurance Specialist who will play a vital role in moving the organisation forward by contributing to the continued development of its Quality Management System.
- Management of the company’s QMS & CAPA management systems.
- Oversee general day-to-day QA activities including document control, change control, CAPA/NCR, concessions, supplier control activities, batch release activities and customer complaints.
- Along with the regulatory department, coordinate external ISO13485 audits and manage Corrective Actions.
- Experience gained working with a Medical Devices Manufacturing organisation.
- An awareness of medical device regulations and ISO standards, including ISO 13485 and 9001.
The role is likely to appeal to quality professionals who are keen to develop their careers in the MedTech field; a sector that is particularly buoyant at this moment in time. Genuine career advancement opportunities exist in the medium term for those with the desire to progress, whilst shorter term the role will provide a high degree of job satisfaction through the varied technical challenges it presents.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact send us your CV and we will make contact for an exploratory conversation.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour, or disability.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Metals|