£60,000 to £80,000, Yorkshire based.
Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices wishes to add depth to its Engineering Team through the appointment of a Research & Development Manager.
The Research & Development Manager will lead the companies Research & Development process and will be responsible for the delivery of a programme of projects inside agreed timelines and budgets. Tasks will include:
- Oversee the Design and Development of new medical devices and improve the existing product portfolio.
- Review and create (when necessary) retrospective design history files that comply with MDR and relevant country regulations.
- Review engineering designs for feasibility and accuracy and approve technical documentation as required.
- Provide leadership, supervision and direction to the R & D team.
- Proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver Class II or Class III medical device projects on time and to budget.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a highly relevant subject.
As well as offering a high degree of job satisfaction through the technical and leadership challenges the role presents, this role will offer the successful candidate and opportunity to really make a difference and to positively affect the organisations product portfolio strategically.
Having recently secured significant investment, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the growth seen within the medical device industry, which will positively influence the successful candidate’s career opportunities.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Key Words: R & D, Research & Development, NPD, New Product Development, Design, Manager, R & D, Medical Devices.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|