Based: Leeds, West Yorkshire. Salary to £28,000
Market leading, Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices has a need for a Project Design Engineer who will provide specialist engineering design expertise to ongoing investigations and the ongoing development of the company’s portfolio.
The Project Design Engineer is responsible for managing business workflow into and out of the Research & Development department and for providing varied Design support activities to aid project progress. Such activities might include:
- Manage and resolve NPD related enquiries from suppliers, customers and internal company functions.
- Support the Operations team from a device design standpoint with supplier re-sourcing and cost rationalization.
- Drive the implementation of good practice CAD model storage and management
Continuously improve product as determined by Post Marketing Surveillance feedback in support of ISO 13485 requirements.
- A good level of design engineering knowledge with experience gained working with small, intricate, precision engineered type products.
- Proficient in the use of 3D Design software, Solidworks or Creo for example.
- Happy to work on short/ quick fix projects… this role wouldn’t involve working on projects with long project timescales.
Having recently secured significant investment, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the growth seen within the medical device industry, which will positively influence the successful candidate’s career opportunities.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|