Location: Leeds, £32,000 to £38,000 + benefits
Market leading, Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices has a need for a Clinical Project Scientist who will support both legacy products and new product development projects to meet required industry standards, necessary product vigilance and expertise regarding state of the art.
- Perform clinical evaluations on new and existing products, according to MEDDEV 2.7.1 and the Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
- Contribute to the company’s Design History File process (to ISO 13485), including conducting risk assessments to ISO 14971.
- Manage the organisations post market clinical follow-up (PMCF) activities.
- Develop formats and guidelines for clinical documentation.
- A well-educated and certified scientist with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as Biomedical Science, Bioengineering Science or similar.
- Will have written research papers or submissions for DHF/ Design Dossier.
- A solid understanding of medical devices standards and the regulatory processes surrounding their development.
- Self-motivated to pursue Continuous Professional Development and education in the fields of clinical science for medical devices and certification.
- Experience of PMS (Post Market Surveillance) and/or PMCF (Post Market Clinical Follow up)
Having recently secured significant investment, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the growth seen within the medical device industry, which will positively influence the successful candidate’s career opportunities.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour, or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|