Location: Leeds, £32,000 to £38,000 + benefits
Market leading, Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices has a need for a Clinical Project Scientist who will support both legacy products and new product development projects to meet required industry standards, necessary product vigilance and expertise regarding state of the art.
- Research clinical, scientific, and technical literature
- Author new requirements and maintain currency of previous clinical evaluation reports (CERs) and Risk Management.
- Support the Compliance team in ensuring timely recertification of design dossiers. Contribute scientific, clinical, and technical content to Design History Files.
- A well-educated and certified scientist with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as Biomedical Science, Bioengineering Science or similar.
- Will have written research papers or submissions for DHF/ Design Dossier.
- A solid understanding of medical devices standards and the regulatory processes surrounding their development.
- Self-motivated to pursue Continuous Professional Development and education in the fields of clinical science for medical devices and certification.
- Experience of PMS (Post Market Surveillance) and/or PMCF (Post Market Clinical Follow up)
Having recently secured significant investment, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the growth seen within the medical device industry, which will positively influence the successful candidate’s career opportunities.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour, or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|