Based: Leeds, West Yorkshire. Salary £22,000 – £28,000
Market leading, Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices has a need for a Project Coordinator/ Project Administrator who will provide project management and administrative support to the organisations Research & Development team.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing business workflow into and out of the Research & Development department and for providing varied R & D support activities to aid project progress. Such activities might include:
- The identification and organisation of resources to support R&D projects.
- Be the initial communication point for internal and external stakeholders that contribute to the delivery of departmental projects.
- Listen, consult and communicate proactively with the design team to help create and adhere to project plans.
- Plan activities in advance and monitor performance against deadlines and milestones to consistently achieve project goals.
- Has the ability to learn new, challenging and complex subject matter and apply it successfully.
- A high level of competence with MS Office suite.
- Takes the Initiative and generates activity… able to work under own direction.
- Has experience of working in a manufacturing environment involving full product chain of concept, design, approval, manufacture, supply, regulatory and quality.
- Able to relate well and project credibility to people at all levels.
This is a first-class opportunity for someone that is looking to embark on a career in Project Management, as it provides an ideal platform from which to learn the craft in a company dedicated to personal development. Furthermore, the role of Project Coordinator/ Project Administrator has added advantages of working across multiple departments such as Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Research & Development. This is an ideal vantage point to gain a thorough understanding of how a manufacturing business works in its entirety.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Medical Devices|