PERMANENT or INTERIM, Salary/ Rate on application, Based NORTH UK
Market leading, Northern based manufacturer of Class III Medical Devices has a need for a Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs who will provide leadership and direction in all areas of QA & RA to support the formulation, development and implementation of company policies and business goals. This role could be fulfilled in a Contract or Permanent Employment Capacity.
Forming part of the Senior Management Team, the successful applicant will oversee all Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management functions. This will include:
- Product registration.
- Complaint handling and reporting.
- Internal and external auditing of the quality systems
- Provide support to R&D and Marketing.
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in a life science or engineering discipline.
- Significant experience gained in a Class III medical device regulatory environment.
- An in-depth knowledge, and appreciation, of the regulatory requirements for placing Class III medical devices on the European market.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
The Quality/ Regulatory team is made up of people with Validation, Design Quality, Regulatory Assurance and Clinical Evaluation experience. This role is a great opportunity to mould and grow this newly formed team to help deliver projects in support of the company’s strategic growth plans.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please send us your CV and we will be in touch.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour, or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|