Salary & Package on application. Location: Yorkshire
Well known Orthopaedic Implant and Surgical Instrumentation OEM is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who will help them deliver their next phase of strategic expansion.
- Collaborate with New Product Development (NPD), Operations and Customer Services to plan and implement product launch programmes and product life cycle management to agreed timescales.
- Represent the business at exhibitions and develop annual user meetings for key Products.
- Ensure market intelligence is available and used to review the company’s approach and identify new opportunities.
- Manage the Marketing team – recruitment, training, coaching, support, discipline and performance.
- Management of the product portfolio, ensuring corporate and financial objectives are achieved.
- Previous marketing experience gained within an Orthopaedic Company; Reconstruction, Trauma or Extremities.
- Good team leader and team player, able to teach and coach.
- Must possess a good level of knowledge of market trends, competitor positions and product offerings.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK and internationally as the role demands.
The organisation is well established with a strong brand presence in the markets they serve. Further expansion of the business in the UK, European and Global markets will produce exciting business challenges, including the shaping and re-defining of the business culture as well as building new teams and relationships. This recruit will play a pivotal role in each of these areas and therefore provides an opportunity to put a real stamp on the business with the backing of an exec team supportive of change.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Orthopaedic, recon, joint reconstruction, orthopaedic implant, hip, knee, shoulder, joint replacement, medical devices, sales, marketing, product management
|Job Category||Medical Devices|