Salary on application. Based South Yorkshire.
Expansive, market leading manufacturer of precision engineered component assemblies is looking to recruit a Coating Process Specialist at their state-of-the-art facility in Sheffield.
- Well established manufacturer with a brand name highly recognisable within their sector.
- Strong export market with a global presence.
- Modern factory with high standards, producing components for a highly regulated industry.
- Growing business with exciting plans for development.
One of organisations unique selling points is an advanced, patented coatings process. With increased demand for new variations arising from new, global markets, the department needs to become more technically sophisticated in its mode of operation to meet the efficiency targets, quality standards and throughout capacity that is now required.
- The Coatings Process Specialist will develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the patented coating technology.
- Responsible for the validation of new and existing manufacturing process and equipment with full IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Produce technical reports to support process changes.
- Perform statistical analysis of results and monitor improvements resulting from changes.
- Graduate level of knowledge in a subject relating to some combination of surface morphology and characterisation, metallurgy, or coatings technologies.
- Enthusiastic working in a research capacity as well as hands on production environment, individually and in a project team.
- Understanding of experiment design (DOE ideal) and data analysis.
- Confident in using statistical analysis applications / programming languages (Minitab, python etc)
In this highly visible role, there is a tremendous opportunity for someone to utilise and improve their overall leadership ability and make a huge difference in a department that is at the start of journey of improvement and development. As well as the longer term advancement opportunities that positive performance in this role will bring, it will also offer the successful recruit a high degree of job satisfaction through the varied technical problem solving activities required on a daily basis.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|