£35,000 to £50,000 + Commission + Car Allowance.
*Various hires for specific UK regions….
Airton Solutions is proud to represent a well known, International manufacturer of joint reconstruction products. With UK based locations in the South of England, their business strategy dictates the need to add strength to its regional sales capability through the appointment of a number of Territory Sales Managers who will be tasked with developing and delivering an aggressive growth strategy across this region.
We are working with a salary range of £35,000 to £55,000 basic and would therefore be looking to consider applicants with all levels of experience. At the lower end of the spectrum we would consider candidates with no experience within the orthopaedic industry… at the higher end we would be looking to speak with people with a number of years experience gained within the sector.
- Represent the organisations full portfolio of products, including hip, knee and extremity implants and their associated Medical Instrumentation.
- Sell products and services to surgeons, health care professionals and hospital trust buying groups.
- Review market intelligence and product data on own products and competitor products to identify competitive advantages and to develop new opportunities.
- Work closely with R & D, Regulatory and Clinical teams to develop new opportunities, products and services.
- Make sure that the commercial terms and conditions of sales contracts are clear and consistent and that risks are managed and are reasonable relative to the potential reward.
- Support customers with regular training and provide sales support when required through on-site representation.
- Previous experience gained within the Orthopaedics Sector.
- A good knowledge of the hospitals across the specific region in question.
- Experienced in selling to surgeons and hospital trust buying groups
The organisation is presently going through a period of strategic expansion; adding additional headcount, cutting edge services and new products to its portfolio. This is therefore a really exciting time to join the business and be part of team of people that can really make a difference to people’s lives.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Key Words: Orthopaedic, recon, implant, hip, knee, shoulder, joint replacement, medical devices, sales, marketing, regional sales, area sales.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|