Salary & Package on application
Our client, a Yorkshire based, Market leading Orthopaedic Implant OEM plans on expanding it’s Marketing Team through the appointment of a Product Manager.
The Product Manager will be responsible for maximising business value from the assigned product portfolio, which includes both implants and instruments.
Success in this role requires the development of in depth knowledge of all company products and their associated operative techniques to an expert level and the ability to use this knowledge to communicate persuasively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of the product portfolio, ensuring corporate and financial objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with the UK & International Business Managers, Distributors and Sales Agents to develop opportunities.
- Collaborate with New Product Development (NPD), Operations and Customer Services to plan and implement product launch programmes and product life cycle management to agreed timescale.
- Assess market competition by undertaking competitor product analysis. Work closely with the NPD team to identify and develop new product opportunities and enhancements/changes to existing products.
- Represent the business at exhibitions and develop annual user meetings for key Products.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in an orthopaedic product management or orthopaedic R & D.
- Must possess a good level of knowledge of market trends, competitor positions and product offerings.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK and internationally as the role demands.
The business in question has many strategic business growth opportunities which are being explored at this moment. Strategically this means that the whole Sales & Marketing Team will have to expand and grow through the further appointment of specialist staff on a global basis. This therefore creates an opportunity for people within these teams to take on further responsibility as their level of influence in the business grows over time.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on 0113 4142782 or by email email@example.com for an exploratory conversation, quoting the vacancy reference number.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Key words: Medical Device, Product Management, Product Manager, Orthopaedic Implant, Joint Replacement, Recon, Trauma, Shoulder Implant, Hip Implant, Knee Implant, Sales and Marketing.
|Job Category||Medical Devices|