£40,000 to £50,000, Yorkshire.
Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Implants/ Orthopaedic Implants is currently expanding its product portfolio and is venturing into new areas of technology that will bring with it exciting business opportunities. To help facilitate these new developments, the company now wishes to strengthen the technical capability of the R & D department through the appointment of specialist engineers.
The R & D Project Engineer will apply their knowledge and skills in the design and development of orthopaedic implants to support the introduction of new product lines and improvement of existing commercial products.
- Produce new ideas, approaches or insights to create innovative designs.
- Leads cross functional project teams (that may include orthopaedic surgeons) ensuring on time and budget delivery.
- Ensures that the design control process is adhered to according to ISO 13485, MDR and complies with policies, legal and safety obligations.
- Degree educated, or equivalent.
- Orthopaedic Implant design and development experience.
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD. Familiarity with FEA tools such as Ansys would be advantageous.
- Experience gained in running design/ development projects.
The business in question has many strategic business growth opportunities which are being explored at this moment. Strategically this means that the R & D/Design teams will have to expand and grow their overall technical ability through the further appointment of specialist staff and the ongoing technical development of the team as a whole. This therefore creates an exciting opportunity for people within these teams to become true technical experts within their field or alternatively to take a step into a people management role.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please send us your CV and we will be in touch for an exploratory conversation.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Key words: Medical Device, Development Engineer, Design Engineer, Orthopaedic Implant, Medical Implant, R & D Engineer, DHF, Design History File, Design Dossier
|Job Category||Medical Devices|